Ground Penetrating Radar
SDMS Product Code : SE175
This versatile Ground Penetrating Radar (GPR) system is from the world leader in this equipment. The rugged, high-performance system provides unrivalled scan rate with low noise. It is designed for detecting virtually any object concealed under the ground. The equipment is weatherproof and can operate in virtually any type of soil condition. Depth of detection will depend on the object size and type of soil, but is typically up to 10 metres.
The Ground Penetrating Radar system is affordable, small and designed for easy single-user operation. It provides the essential features and the flexibility that experienced GPR users require, as well as simplified, application-specific user interfaces for novice GPR users. It is also rugged enough to stand up to years of field use.
- Rugged, lightweight, hand-held and very portable
- High-resolution screen, easily readable in daylight
- Multiple antenna options
- User accessible Compact Flash
- Internal rechargeable battery
- Concrete and Rebar inspection
- Utility mapping
- Geological investigation
- Snow/Ice thickness measurement
- Forensics/law enforcement